Saturday, July 17, 2010


i will definetly be calling you but you never pick up! >:(


this was the picture that we did the thing ahahah with salome roy ;D
nouras place OMG we were HIGH!
we were at yee lans house and it was after something so embarassing")


this year was fuuunnnn GLEE
2. i still had my PUBIC HAIR remember sasha!
1. we were jumping so high and i still remember the good food this was last year 2009 on your hari raya open house

hello amira sasha it is the year 2010 and you just turned 13 years old. so let me bring back the history , in the begining when we first met i didnt really care the hell you were but now :O anyways i remember in year 4 i did something to you oh yes talk behind your back and you called your sister . than in year 5 we just hatted each other which was massive and big ( GOOD TIMES ) than last year i remember where i told bianca to slap you and you came to me with noura and said slap me now lah come lah slap me . than we wentt next to the toilet and talked :( which didnt help a bit and when you uploaddeeedd that picture of you with the pau face and me and salome were mean >:) but this year everything has changed well some of it and remember where i want to class when i still liked danial and said AMIRA SASHA I AM SORRY FOR CHOOSING HAKEEM OVER YOU oh oh good times and when i did that thing to you which i would not like to repeat . so all i have to say amira sasha the times that we had toghether i have to saay they were bitchy and at the same time fun and i would like to continue it >:) pictures that we shared and laughter plus talks is always remeinddeeddd in my head when you say ily estella lim . and i would like to thank you for helping me in my problems that sometime you cry about it . SUCH AND EMOTIONAL PERSON. i know rite now its a hard time for you to tell anybody anything since salome is gone but all i wanna say is that you have ME and i promised you that i will stand by your side when salome is not here AND I AM KEEPING THAT PROMISE .
AMIRA SASHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU
time i wrote thsi to get ready : 6.36 pm
date : 16/7/10
OH SASHA LOOK AT THE WORDINGS I WRITE UNDER THE PICS
you should go look at your old blog it made me cry :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home