Monday, July 26, 2010

OMG i just can cry for you as long as you want me to so let me get on with my story TODAY was the last time that i can smile like A KID :D CHASE AND CONNER you people make me get pissed BUT YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SO HAPPY THAT I DONT EVEN CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING AROUND ME especially when glass BROKE WE JUST STARTED BURSTING OUT IN LAUGHTER THAT WAS HILARIOUS GOSH i miss you already ...... THANK YOU AUNTYPAULINE FOR SMIGGLLEEESSS their pweeetttyyy. uncle stark yesssshhh you THE STORY WAS EPIC AND AWSOME AND DISGUSTING (EEEEEE) i love you all YKYLM TOO stay safe

things that was EPIC
1.glass broke when door was pushed
2chase and conner threw my shoes at me
3.CONNER actually said i love you :D (MADE ME CRY)
4.in the car AUNTY PAULINE TOOK OUT MONEY
estella:aunty pauline is that for us
pauline:yessshh this is your ang poa money
estella:WAIT WHY
pauline:for the fun of it :P
5.a five year old driving the car
THERE ARE SO MANY MORE SO LITTLE TIME GO TO GO
kthanksbai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home