Thursday, April 15, 2010

ESTELLA! You are an amazing person who deserves the best! You dont need to waste your time, money, credit and love for people who are useless JACKASSES. Now listen to THE GURU! Noura thinks that you should love to learn. HELL YEAH people make mistakes in life of who to trust. But the people who LOVE you are all AROUND YOU! Are you BLIND WOMAN!? The past have red crosses all over them indicating where you make mistakes. So now the present YOU decide what's going to happen. I would write more...but my mom's coming...;D (supposed to be researching BOSNIA!) love you.


to hear something like this from noura was shocking
i am really thankful tht i have her rite by my side to guide
me other than the part where she hits me and try to take my skirt off
but oh well tht is noura tan
so RESPECT IT
NOURA I HAVE 3 WORDS TO SAY TO YOU
I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home