Saturday, November 21, 2009

im gonna miss it

hey yall i just ended my primary year and it was a reli fun and exciting,and bitchy 2 no matter wat this is to noura I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER... you kno wat was touching before i left skool was tht noura came up to me and started crying and i just letted it out and started to cry like its nobodies buisness !!!!!!!!!!! but i guess this years primary was fun no matter wat i would still have my gurls !!!!!!!!! ANYWAYS fariq did u think i wanted you 2 leave!!!!!!! nop i dont
TO AMIR HEY AMIR I KINDA KNO THT YOU ENEDED YOUR PRIMARY WITH NO GOOD FRENS ACCEPT SOME BUT YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE SALOME ROY BY YOUR SIDE ,,,,,,,
SO TO SALOME YL, NOURA,SARAH,LS
THNKS GUYS FOR HELPING OUT NO MATTER WAT IM GONA BE THERE TO FIGHT THOSE BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home